Calendar of Events:
The Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom meets at the Peace Resource Center, 1364 Fremont Blvd. (between Sonoma and Hamilton St.), Seaside, on the third Saturday of the month from 11-1 pm. New meeting time.
Our next monthly meeting will be Saturday, Aug 18th, 11 am, at the Peace Resource Center. See above.
To add an item to the calendar on bottom of page, please call 831-372-5762
WILPF Monterey County Annual Events and Actions:
- January Martin Luther King, Jr. Day March, Seaside
- July Fourth of July Parade, Monterey
- August Hiroshima/Nagasaki Remembrance Lantern Ceremony
- November Direct Action Against Torture 3Day Vigil, Monterey
- December First Night Parade, Monterey
Monthly Meetings: 3rd Monday, Peace Resource Center, 1364 Fremont Blvd., Seaside – attendance average: 15 For info: contact 372-5762 or 375-7754